Garra Rufa fish gently removes only diseased, dead and hardened skin. In addition to removing the diseased and dead parts of the skin, they also excrete an enzyme known as ditranol, which is part of creams that are medically used to treat psoriasis. The enzyme has calming and regenerating effects on the skin.
- The customer cannot have open wounds or other skin lesions on the limbs
- The customer cannot use cortisol creams (based on cortisteroids such as Imazol, Licoid, Lipocream, Dermovat, Diprosone, Advantan …) at the time of the procedure, and the time from the end of the treatment with these creams should be no shorter than 7 days – (risk of fish death)
- Every customer is required to wash limbs before the procedure
- Immerse the limbs in a warm bath with the fish with temperature of 30°C to 34°C
- You can feel tickle and after a while you will feel only pleasant feelings that will remind you of a gentle massage.
- The length of stay in the water is 20 minutes
The ticket is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Your order will be processed at the EXPRESS CASH DESK on the 2nd floor at AquaCity Poprad